The Unwritten Rules of Golf
- No matter how bad you are playing, it is always possible to play worse
- Never keep more than 300 separate thoughts in your mind during your swing.
- When you look up and cause an awful shot, you will always look down again at exactly the moment when you ought to start watching the ball if you ever want to see it again.
- When your shot has to carry over a water hazard, you can either hit one more club or two more balls.
- The game of golf is 90% mental and 10% mental.
- If you want to get better at golf, go back and take it up at a much earlier age.
- Since bad shots come in groups of three, a fourth bad shot is actually the beginning of the next group of three.
- Any change works for a maximum of three holes and a minimum of not at all.