Excuses For When You Must Play Golf!
- I always play well when it rains.
- I am almost 50; I need to practice for the senior circuit.
- I am just very optimistic I will play well if I golf today.
- I am required to golf for work; I love my job.
- I am sick of playing golf on my computer and I want to play for real.
- I am useless at work unless I golf twice a week.
- I bought a whole new golf wardrobe.
- I bought those new golf contact lenses, guaranteed to cut 5 strokes.
- I can expense it for business purposes.
- I can finally play under pressure, so I can start betting again.
- I can get some lawn care tips from the ground maintenance crew.
- I can pass gas, and no one cares.
- I finally got a set of brand clubs. I want to see if I can break 100.